This weekend we’ll be taking a culinary trip to the South:
1. Gumbo (one for $12.00, two for $20.00)
Gumbo, a classic go-to meal in Louisiana, is like getting a taste of New Orleans in a bowl. This cajun spiced stew has a combo of chicken and andouille sausage, or you can upgrade and add shrimp ($1), served with a side of white rice.
2. Peach Cobbler ($3 singles, $15 serves 6)
Another Southern classic that is perfect this time of year as peach season is in full swing. Made with fresh peaches with a crispy and buttery top.
3. Chocolate Caramel Brownies ($3.00)
Your favorite chocolatey chewy brownies but even better–with chunks of gooey caramel.
4. Maple Pecan Cookies ($2.50) SOLD OUT
This is a moist, thick, and chewy cookie with great flavor and a bit of a crunch too.
5. Pots de Crèmes Pistache (Pistachio creams)
These are just like a crème brûlée just with out the sugar crust top. A delicious rich custard base infused with pistachios.
Free (contact-less) delivery in Brookland or nearby, with $20 purchase.