This weekend I’m bringing a bit of Italy to my kitchen and to your homes (since we can’t easily go there these days!):
1. Gnocchi alla Capricciosa (one for $12, two for $20)
This dish is inspired by the pizza Capriocciosa, and comes with mushroom, artichoke, tomato and black forest ham (vegetarian only option also available) covering the delightful little potato dumplings known as gnocchi.
Note these pictures are not an actual representation -> imagine the pizza and gnocchi images merged into one 🙂
2. Lemon Basil Crème Brûlée ($5)
I love making crème brûlée and pots de crème, and coming up with creative twists on the classic french desert. Lusciously creamy and velvety smooth, these crèmes brûlées are flavored with lemon zest and fresh basil.
3. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies ($2.50)
These are amazing cookies are packed with Lindt white chocolate and macadamia nuts. A perfect blend of a soft and chewy and nutty crunchiness.
4. Molte Bacche (Lots of Berries) Crumbles ($3.00 for one; $15 serves 6)
As my blueberry crumble was such a success, I thought why stop at blueberries when you can go all-in with strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries! Topped with a buttery oat cookie-like crust, you’ll love this crumble as is or have it “alla moda” with vanilla ice cream.
5. On back up, I can also bake my ever popular Roasted Peanut Peanut Butter Cookies or Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies. ($2.50 each/min order of 2)
Free (contact-less) delivery in Brookland or nearby, with $20 purchase.